About our club
- Preston Pirates is a GO-RIDE accredited club
- Preston Pirates works to encouraging people to get on a bike for the first time
- Preston Pirates is involved in running regular race meetings throughout the year
- Preston Pirates encourages and develops children’s cycling talents through its club coaches
- Preston Pirates is funded by membership of Barclays Spaces For Sport, British Cycling Federation and Preston City Council
PRESTON PIRATES BMX CLUB.
FISHWICK RECREATION GROUND,
LONDON ROAD, PRESTON.
Directions to the track
Junction 31 M6, (Tickled Trout turn off). Bear left heading towards Preston, carry on up the hill until you come to a roundabout. At roundabout carry straight on onto New Hall Lane.Once on New Hall Lane go through 2 sets of traffic lights and at the 3rd set off lights turn left onto London Road.The track is situated approx 500 yrds on the left as you go down the hill. (Just before Car Wash)